i just spent at least the last hour filling this out on facebook, so i thought i'd double up and post it here.
1. I usually ignore these kind of chain mail things, but was curious if i could come up with 25 things about myself.
2. I am a little OCD, and not in a funny way. I actually have to check the stove and doors numerous times before i leave the house, and in the morning before i leave for work, i give each of the cats 3 pieces of food as a treat.
3. I fall asleep on the couch almost every night.
4. Right now I am obsessed with the Twilight series. I'm on the second.
5. When I was little, I wanted to be Annie. I watched it constantly and once broke the glass on our coffee table while dancing to the songs during the fireworks at the end.
6. The furthest I've ran is 9 miles. I have a love/hate relationship with running.
7. I talk to both my parents every day.
8. The first time I kissed a boy I bit his tongue. What was he doing sticking it in my mouth anyway!?
9. My husband and I met at a Royals game, and neither of us likes watching baseball.
10. I am afraid of flying.
11. My best friend has lived 550 miles away for the last 16 years. I still miss having her here.
12. My favorite toy as a child was my teddy bear, Happy.
13. I have a tally in my calendar showing how much vacation and personal time i'll have by that date if i don't use any. i update it whenever it changes.
14. I listen to talk radio 710AM. Dave Ramsey is my favorite.
15. In high school i wanted to be a geneticist. I ended up as a graphic designer. I think it's better this way. No one's life is hanging in the balance.
16. I can't stand it when people say "alls" as in "alls you have to do". makes me cringe.
17. Kitties are my favorite. I have three. Miles, Chloe, and Sophie. I know, they sound like yuppy kids. They are very spoiled.
18. I have an irrational fear of ostriches. I literally will start crying if i have to watch one move. still pictures i can sort of handle.
19. I've worn a livestrong bracelet on my right wrist every day for almost 5 years with the exception of two, my best friend's wedding, and my own.
20. I knew the moment I first saw my husband that I had to know him.
21. I started a blog, but have only told a few people.
22. I see the clock at 4:34pm almost every day. That's the time I was born. I also see it at 2:22 alot. That's my grandpa's "number". I like to think he's saying hi.
23. Sometimes I get restless leg syndrome.
24. I have to wear reading glasses while i work on the computer.
25. I didn't realize it would be so hard to come up with 25 things about myself, but i did it, so you guys better do it too!
I did this on my FB page too! It surprised me how hard it was to come up with 25 things- and oddly enough it was where I "came out" about my blog!
ReplyDeleteI actually found your sight looking for sock monkeys (They are my 8mo. nephew's FAVORITES!)... do you custom make items?