Sock Monkeys ROCK!!!! We just received one at our baby shower, and out of all the gifts this is the one I like the most!! Sure, a stroller is nice, a crib is a necesity, but the Sockey is awesome! I'm not sure I will let the new slober bucket (my baby) play with it for fear of drool stains!! Very cool gift/present!
awwwww, i love that little camera! so cute! made me smile :)
ReplyDelete~a
Love the blog! You're definitely talented and soooo creative! Very inspiring! :-)
ReplyDeleteSock Monkeys ROCK!!!! We just received one at our baby shower, and out of all the gifts this is the one I like the most!! Sure, a stroller is nice, a crib is a necesity, but the Sockey is awesome! I'm not sure I will let the new slober bucket (my baby) play with it for fear of drool stains!! Very cool gift/present!
ReplyDelete