Wednesday, April 29, 2009

blessed...

I am feeling blessed.
For my husband.  He is the best partner I could ask for and truly the love of my life.
For my family.  They give me strength and support every day.
For my friends.  Although I don't see them as much as I'd like, they are there for me always, inspiring me to be all that I can be.
For my kitties.  Constant sources of unconditional love.
For a God that loves me, and has bestowed these blessings upon me.

I am so thankful.

4 comments:

  1. must be one of those days...i'm feeling so blessed, too...we are so the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen ~ bless you for blessing my morning with the confirmation that if we give love we receive it back two fold ~ and how blessed we truly are.
    cheers and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen for your sweet comments!!! It has been fun... now I have to come up with something else clever :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some pretty amazing things to be grateful for! God is good! :)

    ReplyDelete