Monday, December 31, 2012

Two Months...




This post is a little late going up, but with the holidays and all....well, you know.  Better late than never!  

Can you believe how much our little guy has grown in just a month?  {see last month's here}  He's getting bigger every day, I swear.  He's been wearing 3 month size clothes for weeks now, and has just about doubled his weight since birth.  He gets cuter every single day, and we cannot imagine our life without him.  Right now, I'm upstairs in the office writing this post and I miss him...he's downstairs.

He's smiling a lot, but has yet to laugh.  Although, I swear I've heard him chuckle in his sleep.  He's starting to try to imitate facial expressions and noises, but most of the time he's just contemplative.  I can't wait to hear his belly laugh!

We love you the whole world's sky, Mr. Isaac!

***

I haven't been around here much lately, but for good reason.  {see above}  One of my goals for 2013 is to get back to blogging regularly, so you WILL see me more.  Promise.  2013 is going to rock.

Happy New Years Eve!  Be safe and here's to a prosperous New Year!

Anyone have fun plans for tonight?
We're hanging out with our neighbor-friends with some drinks and board games!  Whoo-hoo!  That's right, we're old, and we're parents, and that sounds like so much fun I can hardly contain myself....really!  And, I'm not being sarcastic.  :)

p.s. Make sure to check out my new post over on Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine's Adventures in Motherhood Blog today!

2 comments: