Well, the kind folks over at Baby K'tan sent me a carrier to review after BabyD arrived!
![]() |
| Me looking oh-so frazzled. Isaac was about 2 weeks old when this picture was taken. Look at him all snuggly in there! And look at how swollen my hands still were! Yikes! |
First impression? I was a little worried about picking a size. It's hard to determine what size you'll be after birth when you're a giant house of a pregnant woman who's about to pop! Just sayin'. I went with the medium, and it seems to be working well.
Like any wrap carrier, I had to learn how to put the Baby K'tan on, but I must say, it really is quite simple. There's no real wrapping with this carrier since it's a big loop {kinda like a figure 8}, so that makes it way easier to get on and off.
At first I was concerned that it was too tight, but Baby K'tan's helpful twitter presence assured me that it looked perfect! Besides wearing it to get things done around the house, I've also used the Baby K'tan at Target, and even across the street to have dinner with the neighbors. It's so helpful whenever you'll be standing for long periods of time. Really helps keep your back and arms from hurting!
So far, I'm loving it!
I'll be posting more about the Baby K'tan throughout Isaac's first year...stay tuned!
Baby K'tan is offering jdavissquared readers 15% off now through January 31st with coupon code BKJD15. Valid only on full priced Baby K'tan brand items on www.babyktan.com
*Baby K'tan sent me a carrier in exchange for this review

No comments:
Post a Comment