Monday, June 15, 2009

Skull Baby Climbs a Tree

It is time for our annual art show at work, so I have been busy coming up with my latest work, titled "Skull Baby Climbs a Tree".  I really let loose and let my mind go wild on this collage.  I started with an old 70's print that was just sad and dated and turned it into something whimsical and interesting.  I'm quite pleased with the final outcome.  
What do you all think?
p.s. I know I've been HORRIBLE about posting lately, and I'm sorry.  I'll try and do better.  Promise. 

3 comments:

  1. Wild and crazy for sure. I've never seen a skull baby before! Nice job. I started a blog for my husband. I thought he would talk about his gardening and that it would be something he would enjoy. HAHA! I posted his welcome and no one has been on it since. I also should have known better...but he seemed a little interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen, i love it! so curious as to what it looked like before you worked your magic :)love that birdie in the top right corner! you are so talented and hope you take some pics at the art show...so fun to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your creation is simply wild. I love the pops of color and the emotion of the body -- fantastic!

    ReplyDelete