Friday, July 24, 2009

i'm really gonna miss him...

I'm packing to leave on a week long road trip with my dad and sister...

We're loading up the family truckster and heading out in the morning...

We'll see Yellowstone, and Salt Lake...

We're going to have a ball...

But I'm really gonna miss him...
I love you Jon Jon, and I will miss you terribly!  
xoxo, jen


2 comments:

  1. jen! you are going to have soooo much fun! i am a bit jelous of the fun family time you'll be having...i love your dad and sis...and of course, you! too bad jon couldn't come along, that would have been really fun! i hope you have a great time and ya'll be careful! take tons of pictures...i haven't been to yellowstone since i was little, would love to see all the places you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, where are the posts? I'll keep checking in. I hope you're having a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete