Tuesday, January 5, 2010

home sweet home...


This wooden Kansas brooch from ME2Designs was made from a 1915 jigsaw puzzle.  Darling, right!?  I am a Kansas girl, through and through.  Although, it seems like it might be a little lame since I still live in Kansas.  I think Meg is right {see below}...it would still be fabulous!  It's just too bad that Kansas isn't as exciting of a shape as Florida! 

Perhaps it would make a good gift for one of my Kansas friends who has moved away...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Jen,

    I'm so honored that you featured my Kansas brooch in your awesome blog!

    It would still be a conversation item to wear - I wear my Florida one and I live in Florida and people are amazed that the town I live in didn't exist in 1915!

    Regards,
    Meg
    ME2Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! I have never been to Kansas before.. would love to drive through all the states one day on a road trip.

    ReplyDelete