Monday, November 15, 2010

Let me introduce you to Angela...

This is Angela, from Pickles on Pizza.
I've talked about her before, but I wanted to formally introduce you.  You know how there are just some bloggers that you click with and you just know that if you met each other  in "real life" you'd be friends?  Well, that's how I feel about Angela.  She's fun, creative, and loves treasure hunting.  I think we'd have a good time together! 

Angela recently quit her day job and is working on her two Etsy stores full time.  {Who's jealous?...I am!}

First, you really have to check out Angela's personalized ornaments in her Cut N Glue shop.  Her ornaments were one of Etsy's top selling in 2009, and I'm not surprised one bit.  She hand paints each one, boxes them individually and ties each one with a bow.  Perfect gifts to commemorate Christmas 2010!  She gives discounts starting when you order 10, so the more the merrier!
{She also makes some really cute drink cozies and collages.}

Next, if you or someone you love has a taste for vintage, you MUST check out Angela's vintage store, Ginger's Girl.  She's been featured in "Crate and Barrel", on "The Kitchn", "Apartment Therapy - Chicago" and "Apartment Therapy - Los Angeles".
I've been drooling over many a piece as I'm putting together this post.
Angela has such a flair for cool, kitschy items.  She scours Mississippi going to estate sales and junk stores looking for items for her shop. She's even picked where the pros pick!  {She chronicles all her adventures on her blog.}

I'm so glad to know such a talented lady.  Thanks, Angela for being so kind, and for sharing your passion with the rest of us!

Make sure you check out:

Pickles on Pizza {Angela's Blog}
Cut N Glue {for personalized ornaments and collages}
Ginger's Girl {for the best vintage around}

Follow her, favorite her...you won't regret it, I promise.

Tell me, what's your favorite item from either of Angela's shops?  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing such a spiffy shop to our attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shops! Thanks for formally introducing her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these awesome shops.
    I am off to check out her blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her ornaments!

    I have been to her shop a while ago when she was featured in an etsy finds email (i hope i remembered correctly!)

    very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, Thank you for such a sweet post. I bet we would have loads of fun together IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I saw that she makes collages with recycled magazines! now off to read her blog!

    ReplyDelete