Monday, June 20, 2011

Catching Fireflies Giveaway...

Good morning!  How is everyone today?  I'm exhausted from a full weekend.  We had Fathers Day celebrations Saturday and Sunday complete with water skiing, burgers, pickled cucumbers, more burgers, three rum gimlets a banana cream pie and an ice cream cake.  OMG.  Feeling a little overindulged and tired!  There were also some pretty adorable ducklings at the farm too...I have video I'll share later this week.  ;)

I've noticed lots of new faces around these parts recently.  Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you all!  Looking forward to getting to know you.

I have more planned for this week than I can possibly fit in, so why not just kick off the week with the good stuff?  How about a giveaway!?

Up for grabs today is a set of four Aromatherapy Shower Bursts courtesy Catching Fireflies!
{Remember the adorable snail tape dispenser from a couple weeks ago?  That's from their shop too!}

These bursts are one of their most popular items, and make for a great in-home summer spa treatment.  Sounds pretty amazing, huh?

***This giveaway is now closed.****

No comments:

Post a Comment