I can't imagine not having a beach in my life, and am so grateful for a summer home now that I am all grown up and busy with work and basic daily events. There is nothing like the healing power of salt air. Nothing.
That's such a pretty photo! I'm in south Florida right now, so it's been nice to be on the ocean for the first time this summer. Have a lovely weekend!
I can't imagine not having a beach in my life, and am so grateful for a summer home now that I am all grown up and busy with work and basic daily events. There is nothing like the healing power of salt air. Nothing.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you ever come back! I'm right down the street from that pic and would love to meet a bloggy friend!
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome!
ReplyDelete<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
I've been there!!! I do miss the salty air :)
ReplyDeleteNice pier! I haven't been to that beach, but would love to visit.
ReplyDelete-:¦:- WW: Purple Rose of Sharon -:¦:-
Me too!!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a pretty photo! I'm in south Florida right now, so it's been nice to be on the ocean for the first time this summer. Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete