Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Locket full of love...

In the very tippy toe of my stocking this year was the most special little gift from my husband. (ahem, from Santa.).

It's no secret that I've had a hard time since we lost Miles.  It has gotten easier, but I most definitely was in a funk for the last couple months.  My husband, remembering this post, ordered one of Khara's lockets for me!  I cannot tell you how perfect it is.  It looks just like him.

An absolute treasure, and instant favorite!

If you're not familiar with Khara's work, check out her Etsy shop here, and her website here.

Did you get anything that made you cry this year?


3 comments:

  1. It's so great that your hubby - I mean - Santa got this for you. It's just perfect. I'm glad you have yet another way to keep Miles' memory alive.
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is totally sweet!! What a thoughtful gift!!! I think lockets are so special :)

    Me, didn't get anything that made me cry. Aubrey shopped like a crack-head this year. I am hoping he will redeem himself on Valentine's day - hee hee

    ReplyDelete