As we get closer to the move, I find myself getting more and more nervous and excited. Mostly excited I guess. There seems to be so much left to do. I know it's simple really, just pack up all our stuff, right? Well, for a young couple we seem to have an extraordinary amount of stuff. I guess that's what happens when an artist marries a handyman. We both have stockpiles of things we might be able to use someday. I just hope it all fits in the new house!
I made a couple of mother's day cards last night {I would picture them here, but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise if the moms stop by for a read} so I think I'm ready to pack up the art supplies. It seems so scary not having my things at my fingertips, but I know I will not have time to be crafting before the move. They might as well be tucked in a box ready to go.
Since I cannot stand having a post without a picture, I thought I'd share this one from Jasmine's lovely little blog An Experiment in Poverty. She wrote today about this macaron shop in Beverly Hills, Paulette. It seems I have been seeing/hearing about macarons everywhere lately, and I'm sad to say I've never had one! I'm dying to try what looks to be a scrumptious little treat. They look so yummy, and I just love how colorful they are!

photo courtesy Paulette's website
Anyone know a good macaron shop in Kansas City?
No comments:
Post a Comment