
My mom's pretty special:
She has naturally curly hair. {and she gave it to me}
She makes the best flower arrangements.
She decorates a house like nobody's business.
Animals love her, and she loves them.
She has two birthdays. {someday I'll explain}
She's a great shopping buddy.
She has the greenest thumb I've ever seen. Seriously, her garden is amazing, and she knows the names of all the flowers and plants.
She can carry on a conversation for hours.
And, well, she's my mom!
Thanks Mom. For being so special, for being you!
I love you, and happy mother's day!
you forgot the part about how she can whip up a delicious breakfast with absolutly no notice, she is magic! (remember that day we went dress shopping?! yummy) she is wonderful! you are such a lucky girl! happy mother's day to my mama #2!
ReplyDelete~a
oh, i LOVE the picture of you two! looking gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou both are so fab**
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a great shopping buddy indeed!
Cheers to our mommies~
I love your moms hair!
ReplyDeleteYour Mom is an amazing person... Good for you! You both look wonderful in the picture :-)
ReplyDeleteJen you are so sweet. What special comments, you make me so happy to be your mother. I love you the whole world sky!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy dad had two birthdays too. Funny! Oh, and yes, it's hard to explain! :)
ReplyDelete