we tried a new chinese buffet that went in near our house. $5.99 all you can eat. It was good, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The only thing I found a little strange is that they had scoop-it-yourself ice cream. Like out of the giant tubs. Seemed a little unsanitary to me having every person off the street scooping in the ice cream...but of course, I ate some anyway.
Who passes up free ice cream? not I!
Here is my cute husband...

and here I am looking like a total crazed lunatic!
I guess I was really excited about that egg drop soup!

Happy Friday everyone!
okay....
ReplyDelete#1...i love ice cream
#2...i love egg drop soup!
#3...did you get your hair cut????? it looks shorter?
#4...you look so cute!!
~a
Get out!! We had Chinese on Friday as well! And you are just so cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Agnes Blum
oooh, what a great deal.
ReplyDeletei usually tend not to go to buffets, since i can never eat enough to make it worthy. but for $5.99, that wouldn't be too hard!
you comment about your own photo made me crack up! i am so with you by the way, i do NOT pass up free ice cream, sanitary or not.
ReplyDeleteYou had a cool Friday, Jen! You both look great! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteLolo :-)
I love chinese buffets!
ReplyDeleteThe buffet near my house is $8.99 a person. They pick the fallen noodles off the bar and put them back in the pan! I'm still considering saying something about this..