Unfortunately, I was too eager to get started on the artwork in my last post that I forgot to take a picture of the original vintage print before I started painting on it! I did get a pic before I got going too far though...

Hope you all had a lovely tuesday!
I had a great day at work and even came home and ran in the heat. When Jon got home from work we went to the neighborhood pool and took a dip to cool off. It was soooo nice! We think we might just do that every evening during the summer. The sting of the chlorine in my eyes took me back to my childhood. It definitely feels like summer now. Love it.
wow! you did do some magical stuff there!
ReplyDeletegood for you for running in the heat, i don't even want to step foot outside...i think i'll hibernate for the summer :)
Oooh, I love it!
ReplyDelete