I've been hearing so much about Regina Spektor on some of my favorite blogs lately {here and here} that I broke down and bought her latest album.

at first, I wasn't sure it was my thing...but the last couple of days, I can't get her music out of my head. Not in a bad way like the days of mambo #5 or the thong song {we all remember that}, but in a really lovely, I want to hear it again kind of way.
I think I might be falling in love. so far, my favorite is folding chair.
note: I am musically challenged. I don't retain information like band names or albums, so often I need help finding things I like to listen to. Any suggestions in this department are encouraged and appreciated.
p.s. I can't believe no one commented on the bigfoot post! I'm shocked people! I put a picture of my father posing with bigfoot and...nothing?! Really?! C'mon!
It could be that because of the date on the pic it hasn't happened yet. HA. It was 7/28/09
ReplyDelete