Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Catching up...Isaac's first Easter

I'm still attempting to catch up over here.  I couldn't let Isaac's first Easter get away without documenting it here.
We went to church in the morning, and Isaac wore his Sunday best.  I was running around frantically the day before.  I had bought his Easter outfit a few weeks prior, in a size 6 month, and the day before decided to try it on before I washed it for the big day.  This little chunky monkey wasn't going to fit in the 6 month!  At least not for more than that one day.   So, it was back to Carter's for an exchange.  His legs are so short though, that the 9 month pants were way too big, so I found some cute little shorts to go with it instead.  His shoes are from Target, and were indeed my favorite part of the whole outfit. 
I painted up an extra special Easter basket for my boy for his first Easter. I love the colors and how it matched his first Easter outfit.  It was filled with a little Easter book (which he loves chewing on still), a cat shaped like a ball (looks like Miles), a toy phone, a bunny, and a couple candy treats for mom and dad. (Come to think of it, I don't think we've even eaten those...yay for us!)

The rest of our day, we relaxed as a family, and went for a walk.  It was a beautiful spring day!


Doesn't daddy look handsome too?




3 comments: