Friday, May 3, 2013

I miss blogging....


I miss blogging.  I miss reading blogs too.  I miss the friendships and the inspiration I used to find here. 

I've been thinking about this alot lately.  About how I want to get back to visiting this place regularly.  I know it doesn't do much good to write about how I want to write, or to promise to be here more often, because it will just happen as it can. 

Tidbits, because that's what I have time for at this moment:

Since I quit my day job and reopened the shop, I've been blessed with more orders than I can keep up with.  I haven't even been able to find the time to add the new items I was planning on introducing within weeks of opening back up.  I do hope that in time those things will be a part of the shop.  For now, I'm holding them back.

Rest assured, I took Isaac's 4, 5 and 6 month pictures, they just haven't made it here....yet.

My days go by faster than they ever have.  When I was working my 9-5, I was constantly feeling like time was dragging by, and now, it seems every time I turn around another week has gone by.  It really is true that time flies when you're having fun.  I am certainly having fun!

At this point, I'm probably more active on Instagram than anywhere else.  I'd love to connect with you there.....come find me and say hello, I'm under jdavissquared. 

I'm still writing for Pregnancy and Newborn once a week.

I've completely changed my eating habits, and am actually seeing results on the scale.  Hotness, here I come! 

I guess this was all to say I'm still around, and I'm not giving up hope on blogging again!  Hope to see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. I'm more active on instagram too.I'm a lazy blogger but I like it.I just wish I had more time for it.

    ReplyDelete