Thursday, May 28, 2009

special packages...

I just love getting special packages in the mail.
Today I recieved this lovely Crazy Stripes Patchwork Wristlet that I won in the first ever givaway from Lolo's blog.
It is so fun and very well made, and came wrapped up like a present!  
You should check out Lolo's etsy shops here and here to see some of her other great creations!  She makes beautiful bags, jewelry and more.  
Thanks Lolo!  I love it!
(p.s. Lolo is the creator of the Te Amo Heart on my wishlist that I posted about here.)

I hope you all had a day full of fun surprises too!

2 comments:

  1. yay! love special packages! and so fun winning something so cute! off to check out her etsy shop :) love ya!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! :-))) Thank you so much for posting my giveaway in your lovely blog.

    Take care and have fun with the wristlet.

    Lolo :-)

    ReplyDelete