Monday, July 26, 2010


Jon and I have spent the entire weekend sick.  We went to the doctor this morning and seems we both have sinus infections caused by a nasty cold virus.  We got our matching prescriptions and are now resting and watching Gone With the Wind.  It's been years since I've seen it, and Jon never has, so we thought now was as good a time as any to watch it. 

I wish I had something more eloquent to say...but alas, my head is stuffy.  I hope your weekends were much more fun than ours!  I hope to be back resembling my usual self tomorrow. 

{photo via here}

3 comments:

  1. yuck! so sorry you are sick! no fun at all! gone with the wind is a fun way to pass the time, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, hope you guys are feeling better soon. But if any film can make you better it's GONE WITH THE WIND!!! love it!!! haven't seen it in ages either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so sorry you are both sick. at least you can recover together. usually one spouse gets sick then gets well and it's the other's turn to get sick. Can you believe I haven't seen that movie yet? then again there are many american classics I have yet to watch.

    sending you and your hubby get well wishes.

    ReplyDelete