I was recently given the pleasure of reviewing some products from Flip and Tumble. They sent me a 24-7 bag in pea green/sky and a set of produce bags. I have to tell you guys, these are the best quality reusable bags I've come across! The 24-7 bag rolls up into the cutest little ball that you can throw in your purse so you have it for unexpected stops at the store. I've had a similar bag before, but it had a separate little bag to hold it in, and had to be folded just right to fit. Flip and Tumble's version is self contained and can be compacted or expanded quickly and easily. {not to mention, they come in the brightest fun colors!}
I was so glad I had this one stashed in my purse at the craft show I went to on Saturday. It was perfect for toting around our goods.
I was extra excited to try out the produce bags. This is one area that we've been unable to go plastic free. It was so nice to get to the store, and be able to pull out these cute little bags instead!
I even got a compliment from one cashier! The only downside I saw was that sometimes it's difficult for the cashiers to read the produce number through the mesh, but meh, that's really no big deal. {Now, I want to get the carry pouch to keep them all in for easy shopping!}
Flip and Tumble also has printed 24-7 bags, shopper bags and their newly released 24-7 minis {that look perfect for lunches}. I think all their bags would make great holiday gifts. You could stick an individual bag in a stocking, or give a whole set. Their prices are so reasonable, and the more you buy the cheaper they get!
And, guess what!?
Flip and Tumble has generously gifted me a 24-7 bag to give away! Seriously guys, this bag is AWESOME. You're gonna want to win this one!
There are eight ways to win...EIGHT! {Please leave a separate comment telling me each one you complete}:
1.
2. Follow Flip and Tumble on Twitter.
3. Follow me on Twitter.
4. Like Flip and Tumble on Facebook.
5. Like this blog on Facebook. {you do like me, right?}
6. Tweet about this giveaway {make sure you mention @flipandtumble and @jdavissquared}
7. Facebook about this giveaway.
8. Blog about this giveaway.
Open to US residents only. You have until 6:00 Central time on Wednesday 11/17 to enter. I will announce the winner on Thursday 11/18. Good luck everyone, and make sure you visit Flip and Tumble for your reusable bags!



I follow you with google friend connect. : )
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter too. Do you want a separate comment for each entry? I'm assuming so...
ReplyDeleteI'm following Flip and Tumble on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteAnd I tweeted about the giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/FelicityLingle/status/2733933632430080
Thank you! I love the colors the bags come in!!
I already follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteNow let me make sure I follow you elsewhere!
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
http://christiecottage.etsy.com
Following your on Twitter now
ReplyDeleteTweeted the giveaway too :-)
ReplyDelete<><
Oh, these are SOOO cool! I'm following you, of course. I don't have facebook or twitter, though...I'm so behind the times!
ReplyDeleteAmy
I'm now following your blog and would love one of those bags! Super cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI am following you on GFC.
ReplyDeleteas ReneeK
www.thecrochetloft.etsy.com
These bags are sooo gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on Google Friend Connect now.
Oh, and now I'm following Flip and Tumble on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteAnnnd now I'm following YOU on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteWhoo. And now, your contest has been tweeted. (From @absolutelysmall, of course!)
ReplyDeleteI just signed up to be a follower (google friend)...finally! Those bags are really cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Google Friend Connect Follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere is me tweet: http://twitter.com/CampfireChic/statuses/2799325868457984
ReplyDeleteI am a jdavissquared follower and I like Flip and tumble on facebook. I agree those bags are awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bag!! I NEED one for my estate sale shopping!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, this is my first entry - you know I follow ;) ...I will be back when I work on more :)
I am getting a bad link on Twitter - but it must just be me b/c everyone else is following.
ReplyDeleteOk--- I like F&T on Facebook :)
ReplyDeleteI just facebooked about the bags. I really need to get some of those produce bags! I always feel so bad throwing way plastic bags.
ReplyDeletefollow your blog on fb!
ReplyDeletelike flip and tumble on fb!
ReplyDeletefollowing you on twitter now! xo
ReplyDeletetweeted! http://twitter.com/amandanbo/status/2821844767866880
ReplyDeletewow, these look like really great products! I follow you on GFC! :)
ReplyDeleteI also follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteSweet! I'd love to win one of these bags!!
ReplyDeletethose bags look fantastic... i'd love to try them out!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
lesley
I'm following you blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on Twitter! :)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/Art_by_ETStudio/status/4913809953128449
ReplyDeleteps: The bags are look awesome!
Great post, and I love the 24-7 bags! ✿ Following your blog!
ReplyDeleteNow following Flip and Tumble on twitter! ✿
ReplyDeleteNow following you on twitter! ✿
ReplyDeleteI tweeted! Here's the link to my tweet! ✿
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/IndyAndCleo/status/4954241680539648
great giveaway, this bag looks so fun! I'd love to win :)
ReplyDeletekendallcrowgirl(at)gmail(dot)com
Wow! Those are amazing. Excellent work on this product review. Such a great mix of usefulness and beauty. :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
bannercat at gmail dot com