Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let me introduce you to Campfire Kam...


I don't remember how I first came across the blog Campfire Chic, but I do know that clicked on that little follow button pretty much immediately!  Campfire Kam {the blog's writer} is all about the outdoors.  She is into camping, hiking and all the beauty and free spirited goodness that goes with it.  She is also incredibly knowledgeable of all the ins and outs of the internet.  {something that I have the hardest time wrapping my brain around.}  Seriously, she has taught me so much!  {well, I'm still learning, but there is hope thanks to Kam!}  She's done a whole series on how to optimize your online presence with SEO.  {if you're thinking, "say what!?"  like I was...go have a read, she explains it in easy to understand terms.  She also has great tutorials on things like creating and posting your blog button, how to know if twitter is working for you,  and so much more.  If you have questions about that kind of stuff, she's your girl! 

Not only is Kam brilliant with the inner workings of the web, she's also a talented Etsy seller.  Kam makes the cutest notebooks and cross stiches and embroideries the sweetest heart warming designs.  She also sells patterns, if you'd rather bust out the needle and thread yourself.  So much of her store would make a great gift for the outdoorsman on your list or any lovebirds too.  ;)

And, to make shopping even sweeter, Kam will be running different sales starting Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday! 

If you haven't clicked over to one of Kam's pages yet, what are you waiting for?

go follow her blog
shop in her store
follow her on twitter
like her on facebook

You'll be glad you know this lady, I know I am! 

5 comments:

  1. Awwww - that stuff is CUTE!! I am going to go clicking around now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the intro Jen! I'm in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this artist! Her work is just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete