Monday, November 1, 2010

Terrariams in Covet Garden...



I've always had a thing for terrariums.  There's something so incredible about a tiny little ecosystem, isn't there?

The newest issue of Covet Garden has step by step instructions on how to make your own. {page 20-21} Unique Christmas gifts?  Perhaps...

Who could resist a tiny little garden?  With a deer, even!


Have you ever had a terrarium? 

6 comments:

  1. The deer is killing me! I love deer, they are so damn cute! Is a terrarium hard to kill? Because if so, I might need to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. The thought of making one myself scares me though... why is that? Maybe because they look so delicate. I might just have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I had terrariums on my very first "10 Things Tuesday" - way back. You know what? Haven't made one yet! I need to get the lead out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrariums are so neat looking! Should try and make one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!


    Have a wonderful day!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete