I'm going to break the recap into 3 parts this go around. It's really difficult to pick the highlights from each month, but I'll do my best.
Starting with January-April....
In January we introduced piggy banks to the shop!
I also began a serious addiction to iced coffee.
February, I made this Peach Cobbler Cake from Bakerella...flippin' amazing. I need to make that again when the sugar high from the holidays wears off.
March, I hosted my first sponsored giveaway here on the blog, and sadly, Miles had his first bout with a blood clot.
That was so incredibly terrifying, and you all were so awesome! Thanks again for the support, and prayers. He's had a few bouts since then, some I haven't even mentioned because they were so mild. It's an issue we'll continue to battle, but we've figured out how to manage it with aspirin therapy.
In April, we went on vacation to visit the best of friends in Fort Worth! We had a blast and were so happy to finally meet Hollis! While we were there, we celebrated 3 years of marriage, and were introduced to Texas de Brazil.
I also started sharing old family photos...do you guys miss that, or no?
....To be continued...



The piggy bank was a great idea and really a great seller in your shop! Glad to hear Miles is still going strong!
ReplyDeletestill irritated that my adorable husband has to ruin every single photo of us by making some rediculous face...gah! xoxo
ReplyDeletemiss you!
a