Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recap {Part 2: May-August}...

May was a month of self discovery.  I had some really deep posts that month!  One about my legacy and the big one about loving myself.  I'm happy to say that I see that experience as a turning point for me.  I'm still far from perfect, but something is definitely different now.  I honestly know it's because I finally let go of the burden I was carrying.  I literally asked God to take it from me, and felt him do so.  I physically felt something heal within me and it's still whole today.

June proved a difficult month as well.  I couldn't quite get into the swing of blogging again.  It was a little on again off again.  It also marked the loss of a dear friend of ours.  Herb, we'll never forget you. 





July, oh July brought with it my 30th birthday!  Still have a hard time wrapping my brain around that.  But, that meant I finally got my bicycle!  Hooray!  Cannot wait til spring when it can come down from it's hook in the garage!
 This is also when I discovered Pinterest, which has opened up a whole new world of photo organizing to me.  So inspiring!



In August, I ran out of gas, posted my first pretty bicycle photo with random thoughts from the week {see others here}, spent a wonderful day antiquing with my mom, and started a facebook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment