Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jon got hair for Christmas...


Jon got some hair for Christmas.  It's soft and luxurious and came complete with a visor to keep the sun out of his eyes.  George {Jon's Dad, aka the Cheese Man} is sporting the older, more distiguished version. 

These boys, I swear.  Love them.

5 comments:

  1. Love the hair!

    As for starting out, YouTube is a great tool for visual learners. Until you get the hang of it, you'll make lots of mistakes, so don't waste your time unravelling everything when you mess up, just keep going until your hands have figured out what to do.

    If you have a friend that knits, have them cast on for you. It's easier to learn how to cast on and bind off once you've got the knitting part down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I wish I knew about before Christmas I would of loved to get my brother this.

    Where did you get them?

    dawn@canby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! I saw on Campfire Chic that you were looking for a tutorial on how to do a navigation bar and I did one this summer! I thought you might like to check it out :)

    http://ldcdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/diy-image-menu-under-header.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahah! love those lovely locks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete