via on Pinterest
I love it when you see a stranger doing something they think no one sees. Like today, I saw a man dancing in the grocery store. It made me smile!
Does anyone use Disqus? Like it? Hate it? I'm toying with the idea of using it, as it's supposed to be easier to respond to comments, but I hate to switch if it's gonna make people not comment. Thoughts?
As of Tuesday at 3:15 p.m. I have 92 emails from Pinterest in my inbox {now we're up to 116}. Seriously people, there must be a better way!
I swear, every time I'm in the shower, I see something out of the corner of my eye and think it's a person. I'm sure it's just a reflection, and it usually doesn't scare me. But, what if it's a ghost!? Like a peeping Tom ghost! ;)
Sometimes I wish things were really the size of the "elarged to show texture" picture. That seems like it'd be awesome.
I honestly do not understand people's obsession with celebrity news. I just don't care.
***************************************************************
Happy Friday, friends! I'm working a half day today, as I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I'm hoping to get a jump start on some cleaning and laundry when I get home. Our house is a disaster, and I've had it!
We have a family dinner planned tomorrow night, and small group on Sunday. Looking forward to the good company this weekend. I'm sure there will also be alot of hot chocolate consumed at the Davis house in the next 48 hours. We're kind of addicted.
What are your plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear.
See you Monday!
Hello Neighbor!
ReplyDeleteseeing that photo of the snow and the bikes makes me crave a cup of hot chocolate. delicioso!
I'm also behind on my reading!
Don't worry we all get behind one time or another with our blogging. I finally purchased my own laptop that way I don't have to be limited to one hour at the library when I stay with my parents (they don't have internet) and when I stay with my sister I felt guilty about hogging the computer especially when she needs to catch up on her online class. so I said enough is enough right. it's nice to also have my photos handy!
I would love to see photos of your new office color once you have it ready for us to see.
about disqus? I have come across a few blogs that have it (it will take a bit longer to leave a comment, because I believe you have to write your email and name every single time?, not sure though,)
about purchasing more space for photos it was actually very cheap $5 dollars for 20GB! that's alot of photos (i think).
have a wonderful weekend!
I'm hitting the doc myself today... no half day, though, just using my lunch to do it. Rip off, right? lol But it's Friday, so I don't feel too bad. Never used Disqus, so I'm afraid I can't give you a review - I'll be curious to see what you hear/find out, though.
ReplyDeleteI do the same in the shower! It freaks me out. It's always just part of the ceiling fan that I can see in the bedroom, yet I still think "omg creeper!"
ReplyDeletehundy&undy
Love the bike photo! Never heard of Disqus so can't help you there....
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, I believe I will go partake in some cocoa myself!
Great photo.
ReplyDeleteYah, it's great catching people dancing unawares... and if they are singing as well, even better!
Not sure about Disqus, I've seen it around a couple of times but can't even remember if it was easier to use or not. That probably means it's not that bad either. I somehow remember you have to login which was a bit annoying but didn't stop me from leaving comments.
ReplyDeleteI second that about pinterest emails! But you can easily turn email notifications off if you like (on your preferences and then still see what's new when you log in.
Hope you had a great weekend! your plans sound delicious!!!
I would be that unsuspecting person being watched in the store. My nieces and nephews say I'm the fun aunt. In my later years I'll be known as the loony aunt, I'm sure of it.
ReplyDelete