Wednesday, February 23, 2011
OPI Review and Giveaway...
Until recently, I've only ever owned one bottle of OPI polish. {Gasp!} Lucky for you {and me} the kind folks at OPI sent me some polish to review, and share! HOORAY!
Now, this polish definitely lived up to it's reputation! Great colors {fun names}, great coverage, quick drying and long lasting.
The glitter polish was especially fun! I even played around with layering the glitter as tips over the solid shades as a twist on a french manicure. {Shame on me for not taking pictures of that! It was pretty fabulous.}
I'd definitely recommend OPI. It's a little pricey, if you're frugal like me, but splurge on a great shade for the season! It will be totally worth it!
I could drone on and on about how awesome it is, but I bet you guys would rather get to the giveaway! Without further ado, here's what's up for grabs:
There will be three, yes THREE winners! Each will receive two bottles of OPI polish, one shimmer, and one glitter.
{for this giveaway, I'm trying out a google docs form. I think this will be easier, not only for me, but for you to enter. No pesky commenting over and over, just fill out the form, and you're entered, including bonus entries!}
****This give away is now closed. Winner to be announced shortly!****
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
New comments are not allowed.