Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sodastream Review...

A while back, the nice people at Sodastream sent me one of their Jet soda makers to review, along with a ton of syrups.  I was absolutely blown away with their generosity and cannot even describe how excited I was to try it out.



Photobucket


Now, in all honesty, I'm not a big soda drinker.  However, I do enjoy a bubbly drink on occasion.  Jon doesn't drink as much soda as he used to {There was a time he was downing a 12 pack of Mountain Dew every day and a half.} but he has at least a glass or two a day.

We usually buy two liters, haul them home, store them, and then recycle the empties.  What I love about Sodastream, is that all of that is eliminated.  There's no buying bulky two liters, and the waste is dramatically decreased.  {One bottle of syrup makes 12 liters!}  Plus, they're variety of flavors really does offer something for everyone.  Diet Soda, Cream Soda, Energy Drinks....Diet Peach Iced Tea, Orange Mango, Root Beer!  For real, they have every flavor you could possibly want.

They also have MyWater Flavor Essences that add just a touch of flavor to a glass of water, sparkling or not, which is straight up my alley.  I love me some H2O!


But, it's probably a pain to make, right?  Absolutely not!  It's super easy!  I thought the best way to show you how easy it is, would be to actually show you!  So, I'd like to present to you the first video of me to grace this blog.  {sure, I felt a little awkward, but you guys gotta see how easy this is!}




If you're a soda drinker, I highly recommend this product.  It's easy, convenient, and saves time and money.  What more could you ask for?

You can find Sodastream makers and products online and at many popular retailers such as Macy's, Kohl's, Sears, Bed Bath and Beyond, among many more.  Check out the where to buy section of their website to find a retailer near you!

Tell me, what's your favorite flavor of soda?  
Aaaaaand, do you say soda or pop?  I think I say both at different times. 

In the interest of full disclosure, as stated above, I received product from this company in exchange for a review.  
That being said, all opinions are my own.  I'd never lie to you, my friends.

10 comments:

  1. This sounds so cool! I'm a Dr. Pepper fan, but I'm trying to drink less. Maybe 1 a week now.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Jen
    We say pop most of the time in the Dakotas...and I don't usually drink it...but the water flavors sound interesting.

    I enjoyed watching your video! ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! I don't drink soda at all (yes, I say soda), but that just looks like fun, hahaha :)

    Found you over at BloggingBuddies in my Thursday Posts thread :) Thanks for sharing!

    Erin
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted one of those for awhile! Loved reading/watching the review! I think I might just head over to Bed Bath and Beyond and pick up one!

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about running out to purchase one, but you sure have a cute commercial. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww you are so cute and very professional on camera -- No silly giggles or anything!! You should totally make MORE videos :)

    I LOVE sparkling flavored water so that might just be something I would LOVE to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cool! I drink Coke. Coca-Cola
    appreciates me :-)

    And it is POP in Oklahoma!

    I wonder how much that puppy costs!


    Have a great weekend. Great first time video on the blog too!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am beyond intrigued by this fancy soda machine...I must research further...considering my other half is obsessed with soda!
    I'm a new follower, I found you on the Etsy Blog Team, and I am super stoked that I did. Also, I read your about me, and was excited to see your three fur babies. They are too cute and I too am a mother of three feisty felines :)
    Stop by my blog if you get a chance!
    www.sewsavoirfairecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete