I bet you thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth.....well, I'm here now, and I have some super exciting things in store for you! If you're a new mom, are expecting to be soon, or know someone who is, you'll want to make sure you come visit next week. I've got a week's worth of reviews and a bunch of great giveaways that you won't want to miss! The festivities will begin bright and early Monday, September 24th.
Participating Companies include:

I'll also be back this week to tell you all about the wonderful baby shower that my amazing friends threw for me last weekend.
In other news, BabyD's nursery and bathroom is almost complete, nesting has taken full effect around here, and I've officially been bit by the sewing bug!
What's new with you guys?





Welcome back - you've certainly not been idle in the intervening period! When is Baby due date? Hope all goes well for you all!
ReplyDeleteThanks Isobel! We're due November 6th. 7 weeks from today!
DeleteWoohoo!!! Maybe I can win and GIVE to a new mom!
ReplyDelete<><