{ This is the chalkboard we made from an old platter. I've started leaving messages for Jon on it everday. It hangs by the door to our garage, and makes me happy.}
Today, six years later, it still chokes me up. {see above}
Jon, I cannot tell you enough how proud of you I am. I'm sorry that sometimes I still take you for granted, but days like today remind me just how blessed we are. I love you so much. Thanks for fighting. I don't know what I'd do without you. ~jen
I plan on surprising Jon with a bottle of champagne when I get home. Although, I'm not sure it will be a surprise. I'm pretty sure I do that every year!
I hope you're all having a lovely week, and if I'm not on here again before then, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I still have lots of baking to do, a couple of small things to grab at the store, and a house to clean! Are you all ready for Christmas?
Oh, and I have so much to share with you all! I'm hoping to catch up next week while I'm on vacation! Ahh!
such an important day to celebrate!love you jon!
ReplyDelete{p.s.: love that chalkboard!!!!}
What a fabulous day to celebrate! And just think, you get to share a bottle of Champagne together on this day for the rest of your lives!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations:
Kim
Gerushia's New World
A fantastic day to celebrate my dear Jen! I love the chalkboard too. I hope you are having a great time together. Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes for you both! Love and friendship!
Lolo :-))