Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 recap...

Since it seems to be the thing to do, I thought I would reflect on the highlights of 2009. 

Last January, Jon ran a marathon!



February, we opened our shop and found a heart shaped strawberry!



The freakish strawberries carried into March...



I won my first giveaway from here!



created our silhouette chalkboards..find them here,


In April, we celebrated 2 years of marriage...


and finally sold our house!!

In May I started my wishlist, MOVED, and won another giveaway! {from here}

In June, I made some crazy art...






 In July, I ran my first 5k with my sister,

enjoyed our new neighborhood, and left on the best  road trip ever with my fam...

In August I reflected on said road trip,




welcomed my bff's new baby boy, made some deeeelicous salsa,


and lost an hour of our lives.





and celebrated 100 posts with a giveaway!
Oh, and we also made some huuuge stuffed mushrooms.

October was full of birthdays, pumpkin patches,


I won yet another givaway in November {from here}.


And, we played in a photo booth.

In December, we celebrated and I kind of went off the grid.  Time got away from me, what can I say? 
My camera is full of pictures and my mind full of stories to share.  I must add them to the blog before the excape me.  We had a lovely, white, white christmas and plan on ringing in the new year with some new friends! 

In 2010, I promise to update more often!  I'm so glad I have this little blog to capture our lives on.  Doing this recap makes me want to capture even more!  It's the little things that I would probably forget otherwise.

Happy New Year to you all! {well, those of you who actually made it through that very. long. recap.}
Wishing you health, happiness and all the little things in 2010!
Cheers!

1 comment: