Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm still here, and friday to-do's!








Hi all!
Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I'm still around! Since Thanksgiving it seems that time has flown by and I've forgotten to touch base on here! It has been a whirlwind of decorating, shopping, etsy and show sales, dinner with friends and family.....and it's about to get crazier! I feel like one of those scary little elves!
I promise not to leave you for so long again...I've missed you!

This weekend's to-do's:
1) Finish Christmas shopping! (almost there!)
2) Clean house
3) Bake Goodies!
4) Try to find the blown bulb on my lit garland & replace! (it went out as soon as I put it up...boo!)

I think that's it! Have a great weekend everyone, and hope you are all well! It feels good to be back!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment