I was browsing failblog {via Angela 's suggestion} and came across this...
Can you imagine how pissed this kid's parents must be!?
The funny thing is, when I first heard about the texting for Haiti thing, for a split second I thought it was to get a company to donate. When I saw it was a $10 donation, I quickly realized it was for you to donate, but I can see how someone could think this!

haha oh my gosh i once over texted and my dad had to pay 1,500 sucks to be in truble. hahah
ReplyDelete-cris
If that is for real....I'm sure glad that isn't my kid. OUCH!
ReplyDeleteAw, poor kid! She was just trying to help! I hope her parents have money- or maybe she will have to get a job to pay off her donation!
ReplyDeleteyikes! $1800! well, at least it all went to a good cause, so hard for her parents to be that mad at her. ;)
ReplyDeleteohmygoodness!! sooo funny!
ReplyDelete