that these guys ruined figure skating for me....
I've always loved watching skating in the olympics, but last night's pairs competition left me feeling uninspired. All I could think about was Blades of Glory . Funny how when you're watching the movie, it seems so out there, but then when you see the real thing, it's like...hmmm not so far fetched! I mean, I'm pretty sure that one of the guys was wearing that fire costume last night. One of the russian teams most certainly had birds on their chests, and the clowns, oh the clowns!
Anyone with me?

haha thy ruined it now for me to :D haha wow weird outfits.
ReplyDelete-cris
I didn't watch. I think I am glad I didn't.
ReplyDeleteI saw the clown one! it felt like a SNL skit... what was that and who on earth is their costume designer and make-up artist? yikes!
ReplyDelete