Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF...

I've had the term TGIF running through my head all morning.  It's been a pretty fast week actually, but I still couldn't be happier that it's Friday.  Yesterday, i kept thinking it was Wednesday...that never happens!


So, anyway, I keep thinking TGIF, which got me thinking about Full House and Family Matters.  I remember being so excited every friday as a kid to watch tv, especially once I got a tv in my room.  It was extra exiting when i'd get to have a friend spend the night and we could watch together!  I definitely remember more about Full House, but I loved them both.  We thought D.J. was so super cool, that Michelle was the cutest kid ever and that Uncle Jesse was so dreamy!   About the only thing I remember about Family Matters is how hilarious we thought Earkle was!


Did you watch TGIF?  If so, what do you remember?
Full House  found here .

Family Matters  found here .


What are your plans for this weekend?

I am helping my mom with a website tomorrow morning, and then Jon and I are headed to the Home Show with my dad and his girlfriend.  I hope to also get in some cleaning and some relaxing too! 

Happy Friday, hope your weekend is lovely!  

6 comments:

  1. LOVED Full House! I always pretended I was Aunt Becky, I guess because of our common name. Apparently I passed right over DJ and dreamed of being Aunt Becky instead! I imagined Uncle Jesse was singing that "Forever" song to me...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved to watch full house. me and my sister would wake up super early and sneek downstairs to watch it.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to search high and low for a rerun of "Project Runway." I missed it last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and love the tee in the post below!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, TGIF!!! How I've missed it. Boy meets world was my absolute FAVORITE show.

    Memory lane, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing these pictures took me back to my middle school years! ahhh. yes I watched Full House and Family Matters.

    Saludos.
    A Mexican chica living in Europe

    ReplyDelete