Friday, December 2, 2011

Randomness...

                          Source: flickr.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I cannot believe it's Friday already!  Man, this week has flown by.

As I type this I have 20 piggy banks, 7 ornaments, 4 popcorn bowls, 2 Santa Plates and an Audrey Hepburn Silhouette Chalkboard to get done before Christmas......I think I might have to stop taking orders!  {If you have your heart set on something for the holidays, you better order it ASAP!}

I watched a woman come out of a bathroom stall and wash her hand.  No, that's not a typo.  She had a stack of paperwork in one hand, and turned on the faucet and washed her other hand.  Ewwwww.  I feel sorry for whoever was on the receiving end of those documents.  Ick.

Gotta keep this one short and sweet.  Need to be out the door to work in 3 minutes and I haven't made my coffee yet!

I will, obviously, be painting like a madwoman this weekend....what are you up to?

p.s. pretty bicycles above...I'm bringing back the bicycle posts!  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Omgggg, I'm grossed out by the one-handed washer.

    Good luck with your painting! I have more jewelry to make for my final show of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! You are one busy lady with all those piggy banks and the rest! Keep up the great work. I'm going to have to look at your shop again...
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got so many custom orders and gifts to make and I'm procrastinating...not good!! I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete