and i finally have an iPhone in my hot little hand. (thanks to a very generous mother-in-law and an early Xmas present) I'm not sure I'm gonna get much sleep tonight. I went with white, jon with black,in case you're wondering. So, do share. What are your favorite apps? I want to know all the secrets!
Also, meet Boo Boo. I'll tell you more about him soon. Promise. :)

Congrats!!! That's great!
ReplyDeleteI'm not using so many apps, but here are some I do like: Instagram and Hipstamatic as cameras, iMapMyRun for when I jog (you'd love it!!), there's a series of workout apps I use - Daily Yoga, and daily Butt and Ab workout and also I just discovered and LOVE Faces iMake for a little creativity break when I need one.
Enjoy!!! :)
Can't help you there. I had an HTC Hero for the past 2 years and never purchased one app. I got a Samsung Galaxy a couple of weeks ago and still no apps. I am the sort of person who is doing good just to call and text :) Have fun with it!!
ReplyDeleteFlipbook is one of my favourites. I love the way it brings a lot of different things together and makes sites like twitter more visual. iPhones rule. I just got my first one, too! 4S!
ReplyDeleteinstigram, postal pix, pandora, shazam, angry birds {of course}, & checkers! i'm sure there are so many more, but i generally stick with the free ones ;)
ReplyDeletemy bf is obsessed with the "cut the rope" game. both the regular and holiday version. in fact he sent me a pic of the character as a stuffed animal. i think i know what to get him for his bday.
ReplyDeleteapart from that, i dunno. he has the iphone and i have an android. *shrug*
BooBoo looks like the softest, cuddlest ( is that a word?) kitty ever. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHello BooBoo!! And welcome to the iPhone club!
ReplyDeleteHopefully I will join the club soon. After my trip to New York last week, I really felt out of place without out one!
ReplyDelete