Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Sensible Lines Milk Trays Review & Giveaway....
As a first time mom-to-be, I'm admittedly quite clueless when it comes to breastfeeding, let alone breast pumping and milk storage. {I'm hoping to feel more confident on the subject come tomorrow evening when we take our breastfeeding class!} Seems to me that the simpler the solution, the better it would work.
I've seen the breast milk bags in the nursing section of Target, but those just look messy and expensive! When I came across Milk Trays by Sensible Lines, I knew they looked like something worth trying.
I love the idea that the milk gets frozen in perfect one ounce bars, which makes measuring easy and waste free. Milk can be frozen in the BPA-free, medical grade trays, and then stored in regular freezer bags for up to four months. When you're ready to use, you can simply take out the quantity you need, thaw and use. I can't imagine it getting any simpler. Plus, the versatile shape of the trays means the frozen bars will fit through any bottle opening on the market. Also, the trays are reusable, which will keep costs down....always a bonus!
I know the whole breast feeding thing will take some trial and error, but I'm confident with this system, freezing the milk won't be a cause for worry!
The kind ladies at Sensible Lines have offered up a breast milk freezing system for one lucky jdavissquared reader! Fill out the form below to enter to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to check out all the great reviews and giveaways that are part of the baby shower event! Posts are going up all week!
I was given a set of Milk Trays from Sensible Lines in exchange for this review, but all opinions remain my own.
Labels:
baby shower event,
give away,
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Don't know about these... seems like a lot of work and still using bags? You'll have to tell me how it goes if you use them. I'm used the medela pump and store where you can pump directly in the bag those are great! Just a little pricey. My advice, start pumping quickly to get your stores up! like at 3-4 weeks old. Good luck with your class BF not always easy if you have any questions I'm more than happy to help! :)
ReplyDeletethis seems like a good concept--there's nothing worse than thawing out a 5 ounce bag of milk when baby only takes 3 and you end up pitching 2! it feels like gold going down the drain! my biggest tip would be to ALWAYS write the date on any milk you are freezing--and when you start using the frozen stuff, organize it with the oldest milk on top.
ReplyDelete