Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Wall Sticker Company Review...
The kind people at The Wall Sticker Company sent us one of their Perched Owl wall stickers for review.
For starters, their shipping from Australia was super fast and it made it all the way from down under in perfect condition.
It took me a while to figure out the best place for our new little hooty friend, but eventually, I decided on using it in BabyD's bathroom. We received lots of frog bathroom things at our shower, so we thought we'd start there for a theme. We painted the walls a soft yellow {it looks a little brighter in the photos}, and I came across the perfect shower curtain at Target that pulled it all together! There aren't any frogs on it, but there are owls, and squirrels and trees....so we have a happy little woodland theme in the bathroom. I think the Perched Owl wall sticker adds the perfect touch to make it extra special!
We did have a little problem at first, as the decal didn't work exactly as the instructions described. They said to gently scratch the top layer {to get the decal to stick to it} and pull it up to then stick on the wall. That did not work for us at all. I emailed our contact at the company, and she said that they could re-do the top layer adhesive, but that it would be difficult to get it to us in time for this week's festivities, so we decided to give it a go by just peeling and sticking per her advice, which as you can see, was a success! It was definitely a feat that required all four of our hands...no way you'd be able to do it this way by yourself. Hence no in-progress photos.
Overall, I'm so happy with the way it turned out! I'm sure it's easier when you can position it through the clear upper layer, but this way worked just great with a little patience.
I love the whimsy that it adds to the bathroom, and can just imagine our little one pointing up to it someday and saying "hoo, hoo!".
Thanks Wall Sticker Company!
You can find the Wall Sticker Company's website here.
Like them on Facebook. {I spy a great coupon code!}
Follow them on Pinterest.
Follow them on Twitter.
Be sure to check out all the great reviews and giveaways that are part of the baby shower event! Posts are going up all week!
I was given a wall sticker from The Wall Sticker Company in exchange for this review, but all opinions remain my own.
Labels:
baby shower event,
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


super cute Jen, can't wait to see how the nursery turned out!!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out really cute... My best friend had just decorated the owl decal stickers at her baby's room.
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete