Monday, March 22, 2010

Give Away from KnotWork Shop...

Good morning everyone!  Have I got something to brighten up your Monday morning!

Remember this post?  Well, Diane of KnotWork Shop {she made the darling iPod case} has offered up a  giveaway to jdavissquared readers!

Diane started KnotWork Shop as a creative outlet and a place where she can fully express herself, and be her own boss.  She has a collection of bright and colorful accessories, jewelry and housewares.  {some of them are quite sarcastic!}  In October 2009, Diane quit her day job and is now focussing on her family and her shop full time.  {congrats Diane!} To read more about Diane, go here.

Up for grabs is this bright and colorful apple cozy!  
from KnotWork Shop.

Now, I don't know about you all, but I've seen these little numbers around, and I've always been intrigued.  I mean, besides the obvious fun of dressing your afternoon snack in a cute little sweater, what's up with these things, right?  Well, here's the scoop:  Apple cozies actually protect your apple when you throw it in your bag or purse.  It'll keep it from bruising, from being pierced and best of all it will keep it clean, so that it's ready for munching any time!
One lucky reader will win!  This is open to everyone, international readers included!  

You have 3 chances to win:
  1. leave a comment below.
  2. become a follower of jdavissquared and tell me you did so {or already do} in a separate comment.
  3. blog/tweet/facebook about this give away and leave a link!
{Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win!}  

Make sure you visit KnotWork Shop to check out all of Diane's wonderful goods!  I love this mug cozy, these wascloths, and this hat!

Winner will be announced sometime this Friday 3/26.  Good luck everyone, and have a great Monday!



40 comments:

  1. Super cute shop!!! I hope I win ;)

    Julie
    www.JulieEllynDesigns.etsy.com
    jellyndesigns at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. second entry... of course I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for leaving a note on my blog and your invitation to visit Diane's shop! I love her necklace scarves-simply sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted one of these, in fact, I thought of it this morning as I threw my apple into my purse - uncovered - yuk!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great idea!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe an apple cozy will be unique to have around. Hope I win! I will be the envy of all in my classes lol!

    frankies_artwork@yahoo.com
    www.FrankiesArtwork.Etsy.com
    http://frankiesartwork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never actually realized what those were for haha... now that I know, it's a pretty good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So neat! I eat apples everyday, green are my favorite =) I always thought these looked cute too but never realized how htey work, how neat!

    I am now a blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another comment for the first entry because I did the second one before, because I am a bit backwards, I really love the colors on the apple cosy!

    -Breanna

    breannacarzoo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tweeted =) http://twitter.com/CarzooCritters

    Breanna

    breannacarzoo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jen! Just found your blog via Dutch Touch Beads! I have signed up to follow you and love the way you write... (especially in the about us on the side!) :)

    From one curly midwest girl to another!
    Rock on Sister!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. I just tweeted about your blog giveaway. Here's my twitter 411!

    http://twitter.com/designsbydawnmd

    ReplyDelete
  13. That`s a lovely shop, my faves are the Multicolor mug cozy and the Golden ring.


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, now that I have entered- it's over for everyone else. Sorry, guys!


    Bwahaha...Just kidding. I am quite lucky though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable Apple Cozy!!! I could definitely see myself using something like this; since I am an "on the go" type of girl and I LOVE going on picnics! I hope I win! By the way, I adore the fun, handmade items in the Knot Work shop!

    http://ecofriendlyfreckles.blogspot.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecofriendlyfreckles

    ecofriendlyfreckles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great colorrr combination...I wish I win it:-)

    have a wonderful day...and Yesss I am your follower...

    Kristin
    info at evihan.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely item!

    http://mamimadeit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for popping by my blog and entering my giveway! An apple cozy sounds like a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great shop!! LOVE the Coffee cozy mug cozy chartreuse green yellow crochet - the color is wonderful :)

    audreyscountrycrafts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. umm yes I would like to win this plz ^_^ I have a giveaway on my blog too so stop by if you'd like http://bit.ly/dnxnye

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute! I'm a color fanatic and my blog is full of great fashion, including new Spring trends. So now I'm please to know that even my apple (Granny Smith apple, thank you very much) can be wrapped in bold Spring style. Yes, bold colors is one of the top Spring trends and I know any one of my Granny Smith apples would look great in that adorable knit :)

    I have a great giveaway too! Win a pair of pearl hoop earrings:

    http://themadamefresh.typepad.com/the-madame-fresh/2010/03/review-giveaway-quiet-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Also, I just became a follower! Hope you'll take a moment to stop by my blog too!
    http://stunningannak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello! I would love to win this cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. All my apples are naked and I'd love to win this colorful cozy. Knotworkshop has a beautiful shop AND she is hilarious.

    Tweeted & became a blog follower :)
    http://twitter.com/LittleTesoro

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following!

    www.SuZefashion.etsy.com
    http://suzefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. HOW CUTE! I just followed and I gladly tweeted about this giveaway! Enter me to win!!!!

    Here's my twitter: http://twitter.com/BathConfections

    Thank you for also stopping by my blog page: http://etsycommunity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I eat apples every day. Been addicted to them for over 30 years. Bizarre!! Add me to the drawing... and add me again: I'm headed over to follow your blog (because it's interesting, not because of the giveaway) :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not only do I like the items in Diane's shop, I love her sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cool, I'm a knitter but never thought of that! Now I'm also a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very Cute!! I hope I winn :)
    Thank you!

    Visit my blog and my Etsy Tread Killer to winn a pair of Shoe Clips:
    http://sofisticata-and-pampered-chef.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6458011

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just became a follower :)

    Very cute blog!!

    http://sofisticata.etsy.com
    http://www.pamperedchef.biz/hirjalda

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow now! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    Kelly @ TLE
    thelostearring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Aw how cute! I've been wanting one of these :)

    Kelly @ TLE
    thelostearring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cool. I also want to buy an ipod cover!

    ReplyDelete