I realized just recently that I never shared the pictures from our photo shoot with Wanted Photography! {a.k.a. my bestie, Amanda.} I know I've told you about her before, but I cannot stress enough how talented this lady is! Not to mention that she's a complete doll and so lovable. If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area or nearby, you should really, really check her out! She has some great pricing and is a dream to work with.
When we were in Texas over our anniversary, Amanda was kind enough to do a shoot with us. The only professional pictures we have of the two of us are from our wedding, as we didn't do engagement photos, so these were really special! I love the moments that Amanda was able to capture between the two of us.
Without further ado, here are my favs!
Thanks again for the beautiful pictures, Amanda! This reminds me, I need to frame some. Going on the list.
p.s. The give away is still going on over at Real Moms Real Views. If you haven't entered to win one of my personalized piggy banks, hop to it! {and please spread the word, friends!}




omg, you guys are so cute.. and you have beautiful hair!
ReplyDeletewhat beautiful photos! Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteso sweet! You are a lovely couple! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteawwww! you are such a sweetheart! so glad you love them...and yes...she is that gorgeous, even in the rain!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are making me blush!
ReplyDeleteI love the first photo, the tree seems to have a heart shape. I also like the last one by the lake.
ReplyDeleteJen, before meeting hubby I had no idea where Croatia was! LOL It's a small country but lots of history and beautiful beaches and islands!