via jennifer davis on Pinterest
My heart is full of happiness this Monday morning.
I've been struggling a bit as of late, with feelings of frustration, bordering on self pity. I've been fighting it off best I can, but it creeps in. I'm ashamed to admit that, because with a clear head and enough sleep, I know I have more than I could ever ask for, and I'm so thankful.
Let me tell you, this weekend did me good.
It started off on an emotional note, but I saw more love and family, more excitement and pure happiness this weekend then I've seen in a while. I'm not sure I can even express any more than that on this blog today.
I hope all of you were refilled and refreshed this weekend, as I was!
To those of you, my family and friends, who let me experience your joy this weekend, {you know who you are} I thank you. From the bottom of my heart.
I wasn't really refreshed because I got no sleep, but I think I know where you're coming from too. Glad you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are doing better! I def go through those moments myself :) Happy Monday, Jen! And check out all of your followers!!! .... :)
ReplyDeleteI go through this from time to time, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see that you are feeling better, though.
Have a great week ;)