via jennifer davis on Pinterest
Really nice complements from strangers are the best.
How come I never want to work on the project or task that I need to be working on now? I always want to be doing something else.
Why is there a handicap symbol next to the word verification in blogger comments?
Your reaction isnt to ppl or circumstances but their effect ON YOU! How you react is who you are, not who they are. -The Daily Love on Twitter
Facebook, I'm kinda over you. I think we need some time apart.
Why is it that the people who say "everyone is entitled to thier opinion" always seem to be the same people who are hellbent on belittling people who disagree with them?
Listening for God's direction, and then following it, despite the fact that it's not what you want to do, is a powerful thing. Not to mention, freeing, rewarding and full of peace. I'm grateful for the people put in my life to smooth my rough edges.
***********************************************************************
What are your plans for the weekend?
I have some projects to work on, and I'm determined to make pumpkin spice syrup...it is time! After getting through yesterday, I feel so much better, and am ready to relax and enjoy some down time. I hope you all get to do the same.
Happy Friday!

LOL - I have wondered about the handicap symbol as well!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
yum – pumpkin spice syrup?! Post pics + recipe please! That sounds divine! :)
ReplyDelete1. i adore that picture below
ReplyDelete2. i plan on organizing/cleaning my apartment this weekend
3. i've quit facebook more times than i care to count. and yet. i always return. hmph.
I thought the handicap symbol makes the word available for someone to hear ??? - some of those are impossible to see. I also seem to work best under pressure of completely NOT getting something done - what's that about ??? I am going to try and recuperate from a cold - UGH !!! Happy Friday : )
ReplyDeletePumpkin spice syrup sounds delicious!! Do share later please!
ReplyDeleteI'm also planning a quite domestic weekend. I'm a bit under the weather and need the rest and urgently need to soak some sun!!
Have a great weekend dear!
again...love your thoughts! enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeletethanks for the nice comment on my blog. and isn't the animal game fun? there are a lot of cats and a lot of rats, i think. oh, and i sea a lot of horses, too.
ReplyDeletepoor rats...
That picture rocks, and seriously why is there a handicap sign next to the word verification?? My weekend was great I hope you accomplished all you wanted to.
ReplyDelete