via jennifer davis on Pinterest
I can't stand having lotion on my hands, so when my hands get dry, I apply only to the back sides, avoiding my palms.
Pomegranates are back, and I'm so excited!
I'm cooking up one of the most special Christmas present ever. It's one of those that I can't hardly wait to make and give! Wheeeee!
I need to surround myself with more positive people.
Sometimes it feels so hard to get in time with girlfriends, but I always come way feeling happier and more motivated to be the best me I can be. I know some incredible ladies, and I'm so thankful for them.
Lately, I've been craving beer all the time. I've always been a beer on occasion girl, but I seriously could drink one every night lately. I think this was sparked by the Pyramid Apricot Ale I had at Jack Stack on Jon's birthday- so good! oh no! I just used the "find our beer" application on their website and it says there's no vendor for their beer within 100 miles of me! That's as far as it searches. Just my luck. :( There are a ton in Pueblo, CO. {that's a hint, Dad. just kidding...but not really.} ;)
******************************************************************
It's Friday! This week went fast, but it's been a busy one, and I'm so ready for the weekend!
I have 3 piggies to paint this weekend. I may or may not be going to a craft show, and possibly a movie date with the hubs too.
What do you have going on this weekend?
Also, I was thinking this morning about all of you and how you're from all over the world. I'm curious, so if you would, leave me a quick comment saying where you're from! It'll be fun!
Happy Friday!
I am not much of a beer drinker but apricot sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteYay for the piggies!!
As for me, I am picking Aubrey up at the airport at 8:00 tonight!!! I will spend the day packing boxes - today is Post Office day ;(
I feel bad for hating PO day - because I do love the customers just hate the line at the post office!
Yum! Beer! I'm a beer girl. This weekend I take my kiddos to the Natural History museum with my aunt who is visiting from Alaska. I'm in Albuquerque and I love it here. I always wished I would see Bugs Bunny finally make that left turn at Albuquerque. Never happened though.
ReplyDeletei've been in a total wine mood for the past few weeks...yummy!
ReplyDeletemiss you. mean it.
a
Time is flying! I can't believe next month is december already ( I need to get moving and buy my ticket to fly back home for the holidays)
ReplyDeletesunny today here in Croatia (for November it was actually very warm!)
have a wonderful weekend!
thanks for your kind comments about my blog. yours is great too and i'm now following you as well. your 'distance between friends' blog is a great idea too! glad to 'meet' you :)
ReplyDeleteyour etsy stuff is wonderful! so great. i am a new follower and i'm an american living in london...so in answer to your question i'm from the states ;) the south to be exact. i'm a recent convert to advid blogging hope to see you around
ReplyDeleteI can't stand lotion on my hands either, I always end up washing it off. I have Sarah Jessica Parker's dry veiny hands ;(
ReplyDeleteI'm from Australia but sadly I can't drink (long story)...