I don't know about you guys, but I love me some leggings and cute tights! I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to review some products from Legxicon. Their selection is huge, and with all the options, it was difficult to narrow down what to add to my wardrobe! I eventually came to terms with it, and decided on a pair of leggings and two pairs of tights.
My selection was shipped quickly to me, and I couldn't wait to wear them, especially once I saw how pretty they all were! I was also impressed immediately at the quality. I could tell by looking at them that they were made well.
First off, I broke out the Riyo Leggings. {Mine are grey, not black.} I paired them with my trusty basic black skirt, a green shirt, black sweater and my green shoes. So comfy and cute. I love the ruching on the side. It adds just a touch of flair without going overboard. These are serious keepers.
Next I wore the fun Jungle Patterned Tights with the same black skirt and my ankle boots. I kept the rest of my outfit pretty bland, since these tights make a big statement! They are super fun!
Finally, I wore my Lilli Ann Patterned Tights with a pocketed black skirt, black tee and sweater and black heels. These tights are so pretty!
I'm a pretty conservative dresser, and truthfully, have been trying not to buy clothes for a long time. I'm always looking for ways to spruce up an old outfit, or add some flair to basics. Fun tights and leggings are a great way to do that!
Okay, are you ready for the best part? For one week, Legxicon is offering you, the readers of my blog, 40% off your entire order! Seriously ladies, this is a great deal! If you're a legging or tights girl, you've got to head over and check out their selection! They also have a great selection of stockings and socks.
To take advantage of their generous offer of 40% off, just enter jdavispromo at checkout.
This offer will be good for one week from today, so don't procrastinate!
***Also, they've just launched a promotion where you can refer a friend and get a $10 credit when they make a purchase of $20 or more! {The promo code from my blog is completely separate though, dang it! ;) But you guys should make sure to refer your friends too, so you can get even more deals!}
Also check out Legxicon on Facebook and Twitter.



what fun purple leggings!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I just did a post on tights today too! I love them and will check out this great offer.
ReplyDeletexo M
You are so famous.
ReplyDeleteI love tights! They replaced opany hose for me a long time ago. I even have convinced others to spend on tights rather than hose.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
<><