Friday, April 1, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

            Source: jillthomasphotography.com via jennifer on Pinterest


At lunch on Thursday, I watched two children slap each other, and scream at the top of their lungs.  Then one of them burped.  The mom told him, "You have to cover your mouth and use your manners."  Um, is it polite to hit and yell?  I'm confused.

I bought a bag of m&m's {peanut butter} only to find later that there was a slit in the bag.  Oh, don't worry, I ate them anyway.


*I'm worried that Disqus isn't working for some of you. :( If you would please, please tell me via a quick comment, if it's working {it can be short, just "mine works"...I'd love it if you said more, but I really at least want to know if it's working}.  If it's not working, if you'd shoot me a quick email and let me know that too, I'd love you forever!  I really want it to be easy for you all to comment, and would love to know what would make so.  Any suggestions are welcome.  Thanks!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's Friday once again, can you believe it?  This week went by in the blink of an eye.

I'm so excited, because despite chilly weather this week, things are starting to bud around here!  Spring is just around the corner, and I'm eager to plant some flowers.  Cannot wait!

This weekend, I'll be painting orders {which include 8 Easter baskets...Mediums are now sold out...only Smalls left!}  We also have plans for dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse with some great friends tomorrow evening.  I'm anticipating big laughs, which is always so nice.  Aaaand, small group on Sunday.  My tank should be full come Monday morning, after some quality time with great peeps.

Happy Weekend to you all!  Hope it's fabulous!

How often do you go to dinner with friends?

*please don't forget to let me know about Disqus...I'd really appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Good morning!

    Our plans for going out to dinner are usually spur of the moment, if I really dont feel like going to the store, or cooking, so we dont go out with friends as often as I'd like too.
    A Japanese Steakhouse sounds delish right now though, you'll have fun on your night out!

    As for Disqus, it isn't to horrible to post replies, just a few clicks like Blogger.
    Either way, its the same to me :)

    Enjoy,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a good bicycle picture.. and this one is no different!

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post!! Some people are so different aren't they?? I don't really get how most people think...haha

    *hugs*
    Jordan @ Rainbow Veins
    P.s.
    It's very easy to comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete