Thursday, September 27, 2012
Swaddle Designs Review & Giveaway...
Swaddle Designs has a wide variety of products for baby, including blankets, burp cloths and even an adult swaddle wrap! Seriously. Take a look around their website! As much as I know I'd enjoy that adult wrap, I'm so excited that they offered to send me a Swaddle Lite set of 3 Marquisette Blankets and a White Noise CD from The Happiest Baby for BabyD.
It was so hard to decide which adorable print to choose from their line of Swaddle Lites. I ultimately went with the Jewel Tone Turquoise set. I love the cute little birds, and turquoise and green are great for boys or girls!
The lightweight fabric of these blankets is awesome! They would be great for babies born in warmer temps. Since BabyD is due in November, we'll probably be bundling him/her up, but I still think these will be perfect inside. I was really impressed with how big they are! 46" x 46". And, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that they each have a tag with a 1-2-3 Swaddle instructional label sewn in to help us learn to swaddle correctly! I know that will come in handy in the early days.
The Swaddle Designs website also has great information on How To Swaddle. We'll certainly be referencing that as well.
The White Noise CD, by Dr. Harvey Karp, Author of the Happiest Baby on the Block promises to add 1-3 hours to baby's sleep cycle. Um, yes, please! While some of the sounds seem a little scary to me, I totally believe this just might work! I actually have a white noise app on my phone that I use when I'm having trouble falling asleep, and it works like a charm every time. The CD has sounds for soothing fussing. The "fast & vigorous" one is the one that sounds scary to me. It's even described as "strange" right on the label, but hey, whatever works! There are also sounds for increasing sleep. They're more "womb" sounds, much like what you hear on the doplar at the Dr.'s office. Of course, my favorite is the rain noise. We could both nap to that one! I'm excited to give that a try.
Swaddle Designs has generously offered up a Swaddle Lite set for one of you readers! Enter to win via the form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to check out all the great reviews and giveaways that are part of the baby shower event! Posts have been going up all week!
I was given a Swaddle Lite and White Noise CD in exchange for this review, but all opinions remain my own.
Labels:
baby shower event,
give away,
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What pretty print fabric!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your giveaway!
<><
I love the kiwi swaddle light
ReplyDeleteI think the zzZip Me up sacks are super cute! And so is the baby model!
ReplyDeleteI like any of the organic fleece products! the zip me up sack or the receiving blanket!
ReplyDeleteI love a good swaddle blanket--it's rare to find one that is just the perfect size and shape and stretchy-ness. and because we are such Baylor fans around here, I like their kiwi swaddle with green circles. so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun giveaway! I went to their site and my favorite item is their SwaddleDesigns - Cute & Calm SwaddleLite - SeaCrystal (Set of 3)!
ReplyDeleteSeasidesmitten@aol.com
真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete