Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Woombie Wrap & Snap Baby Swaddler Review...


I'm not gonna lie.  The first time I saw a Woombie, I immediately thought "baby straight jacket".

That being said, I've heard great things about this product!  The Woombie makes it easy to swaddle your baby, and its uniquely designed four way stretch fabric is made to mimic the womb, making your baby feel nice and secure.  Swaddling is said to help babies sleep better, and keeps them from inadvertently startling themselves or scratching their own face.

It was immediately evident to me that the Woombie is very well constructed.  I love this cute design, and that I can adjust the tightness of the swaddling around the arms with the velcro fasteners.  The fabric feels so soft and high quality.  I could see how a baby would snuggle in for the night in it.  Also, there's a double zipper, which makes for easy diaper changes.

Can't wait to make a little BabyD Burrito. ;)

Visit Woombie's website at www.woombie.com 
 Follow Woombie on Facebook

Be sure to check out all the great reviews and giveaways that are part of the baby shower event!  Posts are going up all week!

I was given a Woombie in exchange for this review, but all opinions remain my own.

1 comment:

  1. I like your straight jacket comment--Joy seemed to take swaddles of any kind as a challenge. Instead of going to sleep, she would try to worm her way out. Probably not a surprise to you, knowing our kiddo!

    ReplyDelete